By now you have registered to the Google Connect Event on Wednesday September 28, 2016.
We are happy to share with you the exact schedule for this event.
11:30 – Registration. Welcome coffee/tea and Muffins.
12:00 (sharp) – Live Presentation 1: Tim Reis, Director of Performance at Google Inc.
- Why removing friction from customer experiences leads to better conversion
- The evolution of mobile consumer behaviors and expectations over time
12:20 – Live Presentation 2. David Chung, Mobile Site Transformer
- “What happens after the click”
- Core principles of superior user experiences
- The business impact of load time on mobile, readiness and how to improve it
12:40 – 13:30 Networking Session
- Questions & Answers – Elchanan Rotstain, Google Engineer and Partner
- How Google Partners can support businesses
- Industry-specific statistics and a customer success story
Parking: We can accommodate four cars in our parking lot. We recommend using the TTC Glencairn which is 3 minutes, walking.
See you there!