We could not believe our eyes when we did not see Google ads on the right side, three days ago.
Now it is official. All of the changes confirmed on Friday pertain to desktop search results on Google.com and Google search partners.
What has been changed?
- No text ads will be served on the right rail of the search results on desktop
- Google will serve four text ads instead of three in the mainline area above the organic listings for more “highly commercial queries”
- Three text ads will show at the bottom of the SERPs
- The total number of text ads that can appear on a SERP will shrink from as many as 11 to a maximum of seven
- Product listing ad blocks and Knowledge Panels (sometimes with ads, as tests continue in these spaces) will show in the right rail on relevant queries.
These updates are rolling out permanently worldwide on both Google.com and search partners — though not all search partners offered sidebar inventory.
Does your company have an AdWords or Organic account with us?
This is what we do for you:
(1) Alter your PPC accounts to adjust Quality Score and other settings, or your PPC budget will be increased to keep the same number of leads you used to get
(2) Minimize the impact of Organic position. Since Google added more ads on the top, it is more important than ever to be on the top 3 – “Nothing else matters”.
If you haven’t received this message from your marketer…
We want your business. This is why we offer money back guarantee for any measure you choose.
E.g. We can guarantee same number of leads (even when ads were shown on the right side) for less AdWords budget!