A few days after launching our brand new website, we lost all of our Google indexing.
Out of 4570 pages, none of them were from www.search3w.com. They indexed pages, like, subdomains and sub-folders, but nothing from the main site. Nada.
This is what we did
- We chekced the robots.txt – All good
- We ran MOZ explorere and SEMrush – All good
- Google for webmaster tools – All good
- Screaming Frog – And then I finally found it… The developer forgot “META ROBOTS NOINDEX” in the WordPress header!
After we removed the NOINDEX metatag
Day after we removed the noindex metatag, this is what we see on Google search: