These days if you are not on the first page of a Google search you might not be invisible. Research has shown that people rarely go beyond the first page of a Google search. The Internet offers a rapid and extremely low cost way to perform test price/products, measure, change cycle and compare the effects immediately, even for different geographic spots – at almost zero advertising cost.
Search3w has a proven solution and seven years of experience that will do 3 things for your business:
1. Increase your web visibility – People will be able to find your website easily when they are searching Google, MSN and Yahoo!
2. Increases sales – Once they do, the site will provide what they are looking for, quickly and easily, results with more conversions (sales).
3. Increase walk-in traffic – web visibility increases in-store traffic by 60% according to a Jupiter Media study (and proved by our client’s data).
Two things are essential for your website to be an effective sales tool:
1. People must be able to find it easily when they are searching Google, MSN and Yahoo!
2. Once they do, the site has to provide what they are looking for, quickly and easily.
Search engine optimization helps you achieve the first goal; usability testing the second.
Search3w working with top usability experts to help our clients increase their sales conversion rates.
You need real-world testing because:
- You and your colleagues know your business too well to be able to look at the site objectively. For example, your site may use industry-insider terminology that is obvious and clear to you, but may not be to many prospective customers.
- Your website designer knows computers too well. Things that seem obvious to website designers (like pressing tab to move from one text entry box to another), are not obvious to many users.
The actual ROI from a usability test can vary dramatically, but it is rare to find a website that does not experience a positive return from this investment if they actually implement the changes recommended.
“Improving the customer experience increases the number of buyers by 40% and increases order size by 10%.” Creative Good – The actual ROI from a usability test can vary dramatically, but it is rare to find a website that does not experience a positive return from this investment if they actually implement the changes recommended.
Usability testing done at Staples.com, for example produced the following results:
– 67% more repeat customers
– 31- 45% reduced drop off rates
– 10% better shopping experience
– 80% increased traffic
– increased revenue (amount not publicly released)
Search3w provides a unique approach to assessing web sites and web-related customer service. From our database of over 50,000 people we choose 30 or more people demographically and geographically matched to your target market who try to accomplish certain tasks at your site, working from their own computers at a time that suits each shopper. The tasks are determined in consultation with you, to ensure they reflect your priorities for the site. Best of all: other than the initial consultation with us and the presentation of results, this process requires none of your time (unless you choose to analyze the results yourself instead of paying to have us do so). We’ve designed the system so that even your company’s IT people don’t need to do anything special to the site to collect the anonymous shoppers’ data – we do that all from our end.
Common web owners’ mistake is to think “Build it, and They Will Buy”. The fact is “Build it, and They Will Compare”. Online shoppers are comparing not buying. Usability outputs will be published on Search3w Site Wizard pages so almost no efforts need to make behalf your stuff.
Because of the way your current content management system, or dynamic PHP,ASP,.NET, JSP has set up your site, Google will never rank your website well as it stands. However, Search3w uses proprietary technology to boost Web page rankings for sites such yours. With one client, for example, Search3w technology was responsible for:
– 33 TIMES more revenue in 1 month
– $64,000 more sales in 1 month
– Increasing the web site visibility by a factor of 5
– Increasing walk-in customers by 60%
Beginners – Thirty testers is the minimum number needed for statistical validity. Written report. We will calculate the mean scores and standard deviations on the quantitative questions, and provide all qualitative responses. However, in this option you minimize your out-of-pocket costs by doing the data analysis yourself. Fast turn-around. Results from such testing would normally be available within a week of launching the test.
Professional – Thirty testers. Written report with analysis and recommendations. We will calculate the mean scores and standard deviations on the quantitative questions, and provide all qualitative responses. We will also analyze and highlight key tester comments from the 100+ pages of written commentary provided during the testers as they visit the site, identify key areas of strength and weakness, and make recommendations for website improvements based on the findings and on our expertise in website usability.
Search3w customers (ask for references) includes LG, 3M, ICE, RBC, Tony Roma’s, 555 and Government.
Our usability expert came from world of traditional marketing, a field where she has 25 years’ experience. That experience also includes an MBA, as well as running “hundreds of focus groups”. Since 2001 she has done usability testing on hundreds of websites, including industry studies looking at hardware sites such as Home Depot, Lowes, Home Hardware, and Rona.
How much Usability cost?
We have plans that range from our free introductory service through to full service. Let us work with you to find the program that best meets your needs.
We would be glad to share our proven experience in raising the profile and generating more business for your site.
Call toll-free 1-888-809-9012 and press 3 for limited time offer of 10% if you call NOW!